Dr. Gordon Fink is a pathologist practicing in Narberth, PA. Dr. Fink is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Fink can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Fink may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1956
Temple University School of Medicine 1956
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Modification of maximal audiogenic and electroshock seizures in mice by psychopharmacologic drugs.
- Effects of psychopharmacologic agents on experimentally-induced seizures in mice.
- Comparison of anticonvulsant and psychopharmacologic drugs.
- Some neurophysiological and neuropharmacological characteristics of audiogenic-seizure-susceptible mice.
- COMPARATIVE NEUROTOXICITY AND ANTIPENTYLENETETRAZOL ACTIVITY OF SOME PIPERIDINEDIONES.
- Interleukin-1 alpha as a factor in occlusive vascular disease.
- Immunocytochemical features of obstructed saphenous vein coronary artery bypass grafts.
- Abnormalities of thrombomodulin and tissue plasminogen activator in occluded aortocoronary grafts detected by immunohistochemistry.
- Coronary artery deposition of factor VIII-related antigen in ischemic heart disease.
- Concentrations of factor VIII-related antigen and factor XIII during open heart surgery.
- Immunocytochemistry of obstructed saphenous vein-coronary artery bypass grafts.
- Prophylactic therapy of angina pectoris with organic nitrates: relationship of drug efficacy and clinical experimental design.
- Comparison of bedding material: habitat preference of pregnant mice and reproductive performance.
- Effect of noise in the animal house on seizure susceptibility and growth of mice.
- Comparative toxicity and distribution of endrin and dieldrin after intravenous administration in mice.
- Temple Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Temple Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Gordon B. Fink M.D.'s Practice location
Narberth, PA 19072Get Direction
Dr. Gordon B. Fink M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Suganthi Soundararajan MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Andras Schaffer MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Juan P. Palazzo M.D.1020 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Scott Earle Bourne M.D.3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Karen Gustafson MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111