Dr. Jorge Oldan is a radiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Oldan specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
- Pulmonary venous stenosis on ventilation-perfusion scintigraphy: a correlation with dynamic magnetic resonance pulmonary angiography.
- Ivory vertebra on 18F-sodium fluoride scan: an old sign in a new modality.
- Imaging thyroid disease: updates, imaging approach, and management pearls.
- Comparison of the prognostic value of regadenoson and adenosine myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Prognostic value of the cadmium-zinc-telluride camera: A comparison with a conventional (Anger) camera.
- Difference in appearance between prone and supine myocardial perfusion images obtained on a high-efficiency cadmium zinc telluride SPECT camera.
- F-18 Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Imaging for Diagnosing Ovarian Small Cell Carcinoma of the Hypercalcemic Type.
- Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography for Gynecologic Malignancies.
- Utility of Deep Inspiration Breath Hold for Left-Sided Breast Radiation Therapy in Preventing Early Cardiac Perfusion Defects: A Prospective Study.
- PET/MR Imaging of Multiple Myeloma.
Jorge Daniel Oldan MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27514Get Direction
Jorge Daniel Oldan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Thomas Ptak MD PHD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Nandita Guha-Thakurta MD9502 Pemberton Trace Houston Texas 77025
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Collin M. Torok1 Longfellow Pl Boston MA 2114
- Adam M. Bernheim55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114
- Guilherme Dabus MD55 Fruit Street Boston MA 02114