Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.
Pediatrician2150 Se Salerno Rd Suite 116 Stuart FL, 34997
Dr. Genon Wicina is a pediatrician practicing in Stuart, FL. Dr. Wicina is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Wicina diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Wicina can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1993
University of Wales in Great Britain 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.'s Practice location
Stuart, FL 34997Get Direction
Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wicina
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Port St. Lucie Florida 34952
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Lynn A. Scheel M.D.1701 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Amanda Diane Peck MD3573 SW CORPORATE PKWY PALM CITY FL 34990