James Mulvaney is a physical therapist practicing in Mount Vernon, IL. James Mulvaney specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, James Mulvaney can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. James Mulvaney will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Activation of the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase pathway by gonadotropin-releasing hormone.
- Role of the cyclic AMP response element binding complex and activation of mitogen-activated protein kinases in synergistic activation of the glycoprotein hormone alpha subunit gene by epidermal growth factor and forskolin.
- Willingness to pay for defense against weapons of mass destruction.
- Arachidonic acid may mediate the galanin-induced hyperpolarization in parasympathetic neurons from Necturus maculosus.
- Galantide distinguishes putative subtypes of galanin receptors in mudpuppy parasympathetic neurons.
- Arachidonic-acid-activated membrane conductances in dissociated cardiac parasympathetic neurons from Necturus.
- Galanin activates an inwardly rectifying potassium conductance and inhibits a voltage-dependent calcium conductance in mudpuppy parasympathetic neurons.
James M Mulvaney's Practice location
Mount Vernon, IL 62864Get Direction
James M Mulvaney's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Sarah Anderson P.T.605 N 12th St Mount Vernon IL 62864
- Tara Roeckenhaus606 E Il Highway 15 Mount Vernon IL 62864
- Ms. Kristi Ann Brown P.T.602 S 42nd St Mount Vernon IL 62864
- Mr. Scott Murfin DPT4121 Veterans Memorial Dr Mount Vernon IL 62864
- Dr. Christopher D Beehn DPT, OCS, CSCS4121 Veterans Memorial Dr Mount Vernon IL 62864
- Miss Jennifer Jo Gidley MPT4121 Veterans Memorial Dr Mount Vernon IL 62864