Dr. Michael Delson is a Chiropractor practicing in Springfield, MA. Dr. Delson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Delson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Delson D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Michael Delson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Dr. Andrey Okhrimenko D.C.55 Main St. Chicopee Massachusetts 01020
- Dr. Eli Berk D.C.234 Russell St Hadley MA 01035
- Dr. Lynn R. Lebel D.C.2141 Boston Rd Wilbraham MA 01095
- Dr. Bethany K Bowman D.C.26 Clark St Belchertown MA 01007
- Dr. Theodore John Czepiel DC448 Elm St West Springfield MA 01089
- Mr. Michael Joseph Evans D.C.225r King Street Northampton MA 01060