Dr. David Cramer is a family practitioner practicing in Parkersburg, WV. Dr. Cramer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Cramer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1997
Marshall University 1997
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1998
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Parkinson's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
- Femur Fracture
- Vascular Disease
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. David T Cramer M.D.'s Practice location
Parkersburg, WV 26101Get Direction
Dr. David T Cramer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cramer
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's
Pain management can be considered a treatment plan that the patient and doctor can design together. The effective way of controlling pain can be through taking the drugs for Crohn’s disease as per the doctor’s prescription. The treatment plan may involve various medicines to reduce the pain...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Allan D Figueroa MD2910 Emerson Ave Parkersburg WV 26104
- Dr. Andrew D Bryant D.O95 Leonard Ave Washington PA 15301
- Dr. Vickie A Cox DO800 Grand Central Mall Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Ernest E Miller DO800 Grand Central Mall Vienna WV 26105
- Dr. Finbar Gerard Powderly M. D.1578 Elizabeth Pike Mineral Wells WV 26150
- Dr. Richard W Watson M.D.204 Stone Rd Belpre OH 45714