Dr. Cynthia Olsen is an audiologist practicing in Boise, ID. Dr. Olsen evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Olsen takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
- Tonic immobility in guinea pigs: a behavioural response for detecting an anxiolytic-like effect?
- The Effects of Vortioxetine on Cognitive Function in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder: A Meta-Analysis of Three Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Vortioxetine reduces BOLD signal during performance of the N-back working memory task: a randomised neuroimaging trial in remitted depressed patients and healthy controls.
Cynthia K Olsen AUDIOLOGIST's Practice location
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
Boise, ID 83704Get Direction
Cynthia K Olsen AUDIOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. Kevin L Bolen MS500 W Fort St Boise ID 83702
- Adam Reyes AUD900 N LIBERTY ST BOISE ID 83704
- Dr. Jan Hyono AU.D.500 W Fort St Boise ID 83702
- Michael Dean Bateman AU.D.900 N Liberty St Boise ID 83704
- Dr. Hillary Carlson AU.D.172 2nd St S Nampa ID 83651
- Dr. David Eric Morledge PHD1020 N Beachwood Ct Eagle ID 83616