Dr. Susan Deguide is an internist practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Deguide specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deguide provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Cerebral Palsy
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Dr. Susan J Deguide M.D.'s Practice location
Rockford, IL 61103Get Direction
Dr. Susan J Deguide M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Dr. Armando Enrique Marull MD10111 W Forest Hill Blvd Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Lydia Savic MD534 ROXBURY RD ROCKFORD IL 61107
- Dr. Dusica Sekulic MD5000 Prairie Rose Dr Roscoe IL 61073
- Dr. Allen D Williams MD3775 N Mulford Rd Rockford IL 61114
- Dr. Tracy L. Cole MD7702 N Alpine Rd Loves Park IL 61111
- Dr. Arthur S. Rone MD2350 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103