Dr. Howard Bach is a pediatrician practicing in Osseo, MN. Dr. Bach is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bach diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bach can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1978
University of Minnesota Medical School 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
Dr. Howard L. Bach M.D.'s Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Howard L. Bach M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bach
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Sonja W Hinrichs MD3955 Parklawn Ave Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Megan R. Jennings M.D.2855 Campus Dr Minneapolis MN 55441
- Dr. Nancy A. Mettille M.D.2855 Campus Dr Minneapolis MN 55441