Dr. Charles Procini practices Periodontics in Marlton, NJ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Procini has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Procini provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Charles P Procini DDS's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
MARLTON, NJ 08053Get Direction
Dr. Charles P Procini DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Stomach Ulcers: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
An ulcer in the stomach is primarily a result of an infection that occurs due to a germ which is known as Helicobacter pylori or H. pylori. This germ is a bacteria that triggers an infection in the digestive system. Usually, medications which are mainly acid suppressants take about four to eight...
- Everything You Need to Know About Laser Hair Removal
For the past few decades, people have been trying to remove hair from parts of their bodies, which is unlike in previous decades when body hair was not frowned upon. Today, people use a variety of hair removal products, razors and shaving creams and waxes to remove unwanted hair. Here is some...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Barry P. Levin DMD7848 Old York Road Elkins Park Pennsyvlania 19027
- Dr. Andrew B Diamond DMD, MS2300 Computer Avenue Willow Grove Pennsylvania 19090
- Robert M. Benedon D.M.D.1878 Marlton Pike E Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. David R Edenbaum DMD1307 White Horse Road Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Tomoyasu Fuji DDS7601 Castor Ave Philadelphia PA 19152