Dr. Charles Procini practices Periodontics in Marlton, NJ. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Procini has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Procini provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Charles P Procini DDS's Practice location
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
MARLTON, NJ 08053Get Direction
Dr. Charles P Procini DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- What Is Obesity: Get the Facts
Obesity can be defined as excess fat (adipose) tissue. Today, it is one of the most common medical conditions that has kept medical researchers awake trying to find new medical approaches to curb it. It is believed to be the number one cause of mortality, disability and morbidity in the United...
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Barry P. Levin DMD7848 Old York Road Elkins Park Pennsyvlania 19027
- Dr. Andrew B Diamond DMD, MS2300 COMPUTER RD WILLOW GROVE PA 19090
- Robert M. Benedon D.M.D.1878 Marlton Pike E Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. David R Edenbaum DMD560 A Lippincott Drive Haddon Heights NJ 08035
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS7156 STENTON AVE PHILA PA 19150
- Dr. Tomoyasu Fuji DDS1500 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19102