Dr. Manuel Dumlao is a psychiatrist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Dumlao is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Dumlao diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Dumlao may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Dumlao treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of The Philippines, Coll of Med, Manila, Phil MD
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1981
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- University Hospitals and Clinics/Louisiana State University (Lafayette) Program
Dr. Manuel Dumlao MD's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48124Get Direction
Dr. Manuel Dumlao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Oladayo Davidson Shobola2143 Lincoln Road Windsor Ontario N8W 2P9
- Ronald E. Trunsky3435 Walnut Lake Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48323
- Dr. Rhona B. Ahmad MD29994 Northwestern Highway Farmington Hills Michigan 48334
- Dr. Raad E. Jajo M.D.3397 Wildwood Court West Bloomfield Michigan 48324
- Dr. Sam K. Ajluni M.D.1800 W Fourteen Mile Road Royal Oak Michigan 48025
- Dr. Ruth Diaz M.D.4870 W Clark Rd Ypsilanti MI 48197