Dr. Qinwen Mao MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75390
Dr. Qinwen Mao is a pathologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Mao is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Mao can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Mao may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Iowa 2001
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas 2009
Dr. Qinwen Mao MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Qinwen Mao MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mao
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jesse Jaso M.D.2330 Inwood Rd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Wei Tian MD6655 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75039
- Dr. Felix A. Olobatuyi M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Dennis Burns MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Craig Edward Litz M.D.1355 RIVER BEND DR DALLAS TX 75247
- Dr. Dennis Randall Askins M.D.1011 N Galloway Ave Mesquite TX 75149