Dr. Joanna Rosenthal is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Rosenthal specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Joanna Beth Rosenthal MD's Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23219Get Direction
Dr. Joanna Beth Rosenthal MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Dr. Jai Nahar MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Moak MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ashraf Saud Harahsheh MD111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Niti Dham M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Robin W Doroshow MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. James D Telep M.D.8318 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031