Michael T Robichaux DDS
Dentist | General Practice1101 Robert Blvd Suite A Slidell LA, 70458
Dr. Michael Robichaux is a Dentist practicing in Slidell, LA. Dr. Robichaux specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michael T Robichaux DDS's Practice location
Slidell, LA 70458Get Direction
Michael T Robichaux DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robichaux
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Lisa Ann Loescher DDS1400 Old Spanish Trl Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Minh Phuong Nguyen DDS2960 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461
- Dr. Emeric Boudreaux D.D.S.2790 Gause Blvd E Slidell LA 70461
- Carl Alfred Scarpelli DDS720 Robert Blvd Slidell LA 70458
- Dr. Glen J Corcoran D.D.S.3701 Highway 59 Mandeville LA 70471
- Megan Tanner D.D.S.2581 Florida St Mandeville LA 70448