Leann Schneider is a physical therapist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Leann Schneider specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Leann Schneider can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Leann Schneider will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Cryopreserved embryos: who shall decide their fate?
- Population dynamics in Escherichia coli.
- The Growth of Clostridium septicum and Its Inhibition.
- The Relation of the Bacterial Production of Ammonia Gas to the Growth of Other Microorganisms.
- The Consequences of Mutation during the Growth of Biochemical Mutants of Escherichia coli: I. The Pattern of Adaptation of Histidineless Cultures.
- THE CONSEQUENCES OF MUTATION DURING THE GROWTH OF BIOCHEMICAL MUTANTS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI II. : The Inhibition of Histidine-independent Bacteria by Histidineless Bacteria in Unshaken Cultures.
- THE CONSEQUENCES OF MUTATION DURING THE GROWTH OF BIOCHEMICAL MUTANTS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI III. : The Inhibition of Histidine-independent Bacteria by Histidineless Bacteria in Aerated Cultures.
- THE CONSEQUENCES OF MUTATION DURING THE GROWTH OF BIOCHEMICAL MUTANTS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI IV. : The Mechanism of inhibition of Histidine-independent Bacteria by Histidineless Bacteria.
- Mutations Involving the Requirement of Uracil in Clostridium.
- Mutations during the Growth of Biochemical Mutants of Escherichia Coli.
- The consequences of mutation during the growth of biochemical mutants of Escherichia coli; the pattern of adaptation of histidineless cultures.
- The consequences of mutation during the growth of biochemical mutants of Escherichia coli; the inhibition of histidine-independent bacteria by histidineless bacteria in unshaken cultures.
- The consequences of mutation during the growth of biochemical mutants of Escherichia coli; the inhibition of histidine-independent bacteria by histidineless bacteria in aerated cultures.
- The consequences of mutation during the growth of biochemical mutants of Escherichia coli; the mechanism of inhibition of histidine-independent bacteria by histidineless bacteria.
- An assessment of routine chromosomal staining procedures in radioautography.
Leann K Schneider PT's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Leann K Schneider PT's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- Ms. Jana Sue Creel PT,ACT1700 S. Minnesota Ave. Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Mrs. Tracee Leigh Ellwein P.T.404 E 6th Ave Lennox SD 57039
- Jodie Wheeler DPT1321 W Dow Rummel St Sioux Falls SD 57104
- Nathan Lemaster PT1601 W 44th Pl Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Mr. Roy Osborn PT, DPT, MS, OCS810 E 23rd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Ms. Staci A.g. Wietfeld DPT, OCS1100 E 21st St Sioux Falls SD 57105