Dr. Lauren Constance Anderson de moreno M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)1029 Keyser Ave. Ste. C Natchitoches LA, 71457
Dr. Lauren Moreno was born and grew up in Baton Rouge, LA, where she attended LSU and received a B.A. with honors in Latin in 2002 as the first student ever in LSU history to defend an honors thesis successfully. ...
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- 2012
- Sophomore Honors Distinction 2000 LSU Honors College
- William M. Clarke Scholarship (outstanding Classics undergraduate) 2001 LSU
- William M. Clarke Scholarship (outstanding Classics undergraduate) 2000 LSU
- Andrew A. Gunby Award (outstanding graduating Classics student) 2002 LSU
- College Honors 2002 LSU
- Magna Cum Laude 2002 LSU
- Alumni Association Katrina Scholarship 2006 LSU School of Medicine
- First place poster in pediatrics 2011 Triological Society
- Tonsillectomy And Adenoidectomy
- Ear Tubes Placement
- Thyroid And Parathyroid Surgery
- Sinus Surgery
- member ENT PAC 2008
- member Natchitoches Chamber of Commerce 2014
- member American Academy of Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery 2006
- member Society of University Otolaryngologists 2012
- associate American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy 2014
- member Kentucky Society of Otolaryngology 2013 - 2014
- member Kentucky Medical Association 2011 - 2014
- member Indiana State Medical Association 2006 - 2013
- member LSU Medical Alumni Association 2006
- member Louisiana State Medical Society 2002
- Indiana University Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery 2011
- Ear, Nose and Throat JournalPropranolol in the treatment of upper airway hemangioma2013
- Annals of Otology, Rhinology & LaryngologyInfluence of anxiety and depression on the predictive value of the Reflux Symptom Index2009
- The LaryngoscopeThe effects of prematurity on incidence of aspiration following supraglottoplasty2014
- The Lexington Herald-LeaderTinnitus--That Annoying Ringing in Your Ears2013
Experience & Accolades
- Assistant Professor in Otolaryngology--Head & Neck Surgery2011 - 2014University of Kentucky
Dr. Lauren Constance Anderson de moreno M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lauren Constance Anderson de moreno M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson de moreno
- Remedies for Fluid Buildup in the Ear
Fluid Buildup in the EarA buildup of fluid in the ear can lead to a painful ear infection, disruption in balance, hearing loss, and headache. This condition is one of the most common problems seen in children. The most common cause of water trapped in the ear is swimming. However, water can get...
- Ear Infections: What Is a Tympanostomy Tube and What Is It Used For?
Ear infections are a common occurrence in children. Almost all children have got at least one episode of an ear infection by the age of 5 years. Ear infections can be viral or bacterial. Viral infections resolve in their own, while bacterial infections can be effectively treated with antibiotics....
- What are the Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Ear infections refer to the inflammation or infection of the middle ear, which is most commonly seen in children. Middle ear infection or media otitis is caused by bacteria or viruses. The infection begins as sore throat or cold and then gradually spreads to the middle ear. This is divided into two...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Causes and Symptoms of Tonsillitis
If you look into the back of your throat, you will see two oval-shaped pads of tissue. These are the tonsils, and there is one located on each side of the throat. When the tonsils become inflamed, a condition called tonsillitis occurs. ...