Dr. Angela Rambalakos Pecha MD
Pediatrician8134 New Lagrange Rd Suite 101 Louisville KY, 40222
Dr. Angela Pecha is a pediatrician practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Pecha is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pecha diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pecha can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1992
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1992
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Angela Rambalakos Pecha MD's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40222Get Direction
Dr. Angela Rambalakos Pecha MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pecha
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- M. Fernanda Nota555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Jeffrey Wampler MD400 Blankenbaker Parkway Louisville Kentucky 40243
- Sofia M. Franco555 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Katherine Ann Abbott MD10002 Shelbyville Rd Louisville KY 40223
- Dr. Troy K Takagishi MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Stephanie C Lynch M.D.6801 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258