Dr. Evelyn Parra is a speech language pathologist practicing in MIAMI, FL. Dr. Parra specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Parra evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Parra helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Evelyn Marie Parra M.S.'s Practice location
MIAMI, FL 33186Get Direction
Ms. Evelyn Marie Parra M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Mrs. Christie Lynn Vitiello SLP10725 SW 104 STREET MIAMI FL 33176
- Miss Vanessa Maria Diaz M.S. CCC-SLP3601 NW 107TH AVE DORAL FL 33178
- Ariela Pomper4011 N MERIDIAN AVE MIAMI BEACH FL 33140
- Lila Giselle Paredes vera1723 SW 2ND AVE APT 1202 MIAMI FL 33129
- Sherley Bu M.S.6511 SW 25TH TER MIAMI FL 33155
- Rebecca Eileen Dequesada M.S. CCC-SLP1501 SW 82ND CT MIAMI FL 33144