Dr. Nicholas Moore is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Moore is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
- Family Medicine, Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Connecticut
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, American Academy of Family Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Seeing people improve and found a fun specialty within primary care.
Favorite professional publications
- Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, British Journal of Sports Medicine
Dr. Nicholas Jay Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85015Get Direction
NOVI, MI 48374Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nicholas Jay Moore M.D. | Family Practitioner | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nicholas Jay Moore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Heat Exhaustion?
Heat exhaustion is a condition that results from dehydration due to exposure to very high temperatures. Heat exhaustion is categorized into two types based on the underlying changes in the body – exhaustion due to depletion of water and exhaustion due to depletion of salt. When the condition...
- Is Dehydration an Emergency?
Dehydration refers to excessive loss of body fluids due to various reasons. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement of fluid depends on the weight of the body. When there is loss of fluid in the form of sweat, vomiting, diarrhea, or excess production of urine, one should replace the fluid...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Dr. Richard James Emerson DO2222 E Highland Ave Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. David G Carfagno DO10133 N 92nd St Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Jeffrey M Vaughn D.O.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. J f James Davidson M.D.10450 W Mcdowell Rd Avondale AZ 85392
- Dr. Lawrence J Kelly MD12361 W Bola Dr Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Stacey Louise Dault D.O.7301 E 2nd St Scottsdale AZ 85251