Dr. Ludmila Zaytsev is a psychologist practicing in Loma Linda, CA. Dr. Zaytsev specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Zaytsev evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Zaytsev because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Loma Linda University Medical Center 2008
Dr. Ludmila Zaytsev PH.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91403Get Direction
Dr. Ludmila Zaytsev PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Patricia Haire6040 North Walnut Avenue San Bernardino California 92407
- Jasmine B. Board M.A. MFTI11123 Richmont Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Patricia Ann Haire PHD1800 Medical Center Dr San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Serena Enke11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Marcel Soriano PH.D.7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Shivani Girish Patel escamilla PSYD17707 Studebaker Rd Cerritos CA 90703