Dr. Murugi Mungai is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, MD. Dr. Mungai specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mungai evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mungai because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Murugi Wa Mungai PH.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, MD 21044Get Direction
Dr. Murugi Wa Mungai PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Jill Gann Burlingame PH.D.650 Ritchie Hwy Severna Park MD 21146
- Gabriel Newman PH.D.22 WEST RD TOWSON MD 21204
- Dr. Hoorie Siddique PH.D.0 Chantilly VA 20151
- Joan Atchinson15701 Crabbs Branch Way Rockville MD 20855
- Dr. Frank Gibson PHD7827 Wise Ave Dundalk MD 21222
- Dr. John Persampiere PH.D.707 N Broadway Baltimore MD 21205