Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery1400 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA, 94063
Dr. Jonathan Lam is a hand surgeon practicing in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Lam specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Redwood City, CA 94063Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lam
- Swiping Right: How One Woman Found Love and a Kidney on Tinder
What are the odds of finding someone willing to give an organ away to someone they have met online?Social networks have already earned a place in day to day life. Being able to contact people online, meet and even have long-term friendships with someone that can be thousands of kilometers away ,or...
- Antibiotic Stewardship Programs are Vital for Good Patient and Public Health
Antibiotics are very potent medicines that help fight bacterial infection by preventing them for manifesting and multiplying. They have really transformed the world of medicine, making infections that are used to be once considered deadly, now readily curable. These compounds have also contributed...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Gordon Brody MD500 Arguello Street Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Aileen Shieu MD222 W 39TH AVE SAN MATEO CA 94403
- Dr. Jeffrey Yao M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. James L Pertsch M.D.104 St. Matthews Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Michael C Glafkides M.D.1001 Sneath Ln San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Amy L. Ladd M.D.1000 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304