Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery1400 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA, 94063
Dr. Jonathan Lam is a hand surgeon practicing in Redwood City, CA. Dr. Lam specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Redwood City, CA 94063Get Direction
Dr. Jonathan Lam M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lam
- Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease?Lyme disease also called Lyme borreliosis is an inflammatory disorder in which the first symptoms that appear include rash, fever, headache, chills and then later arthritis, cardiac and neurological disorders. It is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. ...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- 6 Reasons Nurses Should Become Morning Larks
In a world that races with time, people adapt their circadian rhythm according to the demands of their lives. In that prospect, social scientists use scholarly yet casual labels to divide the two kinds of people according to their sleeping time. People who sleep early in the evening and wake up...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Gordon Brody MD500 Arguello Street Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Aileen Shieu MD104 Saint Matthews Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Jeffrey Yao M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. James L Pertsch M.D.104 St. Matthews Ave San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Michael C Glafkides M.D.1001 Sneath Ln San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Amy L. Ladd M.D.1000 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304