Dr. Thomas Johnston is a Chiropractor practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Johnston specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnston seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Thomas James Johnston D.C.'s Practice location
Aurora, CO 80011Get Direction
Dr. Thomas James Johnston D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron Street Northglenn Colorado 80234
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231
- Ashley Campbell6551 South Revere Parkway, 110 Centennial CO 80111
- Dr. Garry A. Warner DC10815 West Jewell Avenue Lakewood Colorado 80232
- John Brockway425 S. Cherry St., Ste. 307 Glendale CO 80246