Dr. Harold Jacobson is an endodonist practicing in El Cajon, CA. Dr. Jacobson is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Harold L Jacobson D.D.S.'s Practice location
El Cajon, CA 92020Get Direction
Dr. Harold L Jacobson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Drugs That Reduce Stickiness of Blood May Reduce Dementia by 48 Percent
It has been long known that drugs that reduce the stickiness of blood help to keep the arteries and heart healthy and decrease the risk of cardiovascular events. Now, there is increasing evidence that these drugs may also help to reduce the incidence of dementia by as much as 48 percent.Several...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Best and Worst Substitutes for Heavy Cream
Heavy creamOne of the staple ingredients in a kitchen should be heavy cream. Many people do not keep heavy cream in their fridge and often use substitutes instead. You can make your own heavy cream substitutes. In many recipes, this is used in sour cream, soups, homemade butter, ice cream and...
- What You Can Expect When Getting Crohn’s Infusions
Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease, triggers inflammation of the digestive tract. This, in turn, can lead to severe symptoms, including abdominal pain, fatigue, persistent diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition. While there is no cure for the disease, there are several treatments...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Dr. Edward Dwight Kosakoski D.M.D12264 El Camino Real San Diego CA 92130
- Dr. Haris Lakisic DDS5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Maura C O'neill DMD4720 Redland Dr San Diego CA 92115
- Dr. Erol S Apaydin D.D.S., M.S.15835 Pomerado Rd Poway CA 92064
- Dr. Robert Victor Bravin D.D.S.360 Highland Ave El Cajon CA 92020
- Jeffrey Michael Javelet DDS7855 Fay Avenue La Jolla CA 92037