Dr. Nelson Lamarche M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology301 Bingham Ave Asbury Park NJ, 07712
Dr. Nelson Lamarche is a cardiologist practicing in Asbury Park, NJ. Dr. Lamarche specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Lamarche also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Cetec University School of Medicine 1983
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery
- Vascular Disease
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center Program
Dr. Nelson Lamarche M.D.'s Practice location
Asbury Park, NJ 07712Get Direction
EATONTOWN, NJ 07724Get Direction
Dr. Nelson Lamarche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lamarche
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Dr. Delia Dobrescu M.D.1270 Highway 35 Middletown New Jersey 07748
- Dr. Yisrael Kadosh MD1166 River Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Vivian Akrive Kominos M.D.901 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Ashish Awasthi M.D.901 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Roland L Belluscio MD21 N Gilbert St Red Bank NJ 07701
- Dr. Dale E Edlin M.D.179 Avenue At The Cmn Shrewsbury NJ 07702