Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)300 Congress Street Crown Obstetrics And Quincy MA, 02169
Dr. Nicolas Saliba is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Quincy, MA. Dr. Saliba specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Saliba can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Saliba can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Albany Medical Center
- American University of Beirut Medical Center 1977
- American Univ Of Beirut, Fellow:Gynecological Oncology 1980
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow 1981
- Albany Medical Center, NY, Fellow 1982
Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD's Practice location
Quincy, MA 02169Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saliba
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- How Do I Treat Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous growths that develop from the fibrous and smooth muscle layers of the uterus. The size of these uterine leiomyomas vary in size and range from a small pea to that of a melon. It is a very common condition, and affects about 20 percent of women. Uterine fibroids are...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 Worcester St Wellesley Hills MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.2300 Crown Colony Dr Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Katherine E Economy MD75 Francis Street Cwn 3 Boston MA 02115