Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)300 Congress Street Crown Obstetrics And Quincy MA, 02169
Dr. Nicolas Saliba is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Quincy, MA. Dr. Saliba specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Saliba can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Saliba can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Albany Medical Center
- American University of Beirut Medical Center 1977
- American Univ Of Beirut, Fellow:Gynecological Oncology 1980
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow 1981
- Albany Medical Center, NY, Fellow 1982
Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD's Practice location
Quincy, MA 02169Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Kalim Saliba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saliba
- How Retaining One Normal BRCA Gene Influences Survival in Ovarian Cancer Patients
The National Cancer Institute reports that around 250,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year, and about 22,000 with ovarian cancer. While the survival rate among patients with breast cancer is significantly higher compared to ovarian cancer – the NCI reports about 40,000 of the...
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- What Are The Side Effects Of Bariatric Surgery?
Bariatric surgery is also referred to as weight loss surgery. In other cases, it is known as gastric bypass surgery. It is an operation performed mostly on obese people. The main purpose for this type of surgery is to reduce weight.Bariatric surgery involves the removal of certain portions of your...
- Dr. Ruth C Fretts MD230 WORCESTER ST WELLESLEY MA 02481
- Dr. Diana Rodriguez M.D.736 Cambridge St Brighton MA 02135
- Roxane Handal-Orefice700 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Anjan K Chaudhury M.D.1180 Beacon street Brookline Ma 02446
- Dr. Lekha S. Hota MD725 Concord Avenue Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
- Dr. Alison E. Zimon M.D.300 BOYLSTON STREET NEWTON CORNER MA 02459