Todd J. Pesek, M.D. is a holistic physician, medical advisor, published scholar, professor, and author who specializes in disease prevention and reversal toward longevity and vital living.Dr. Todd is founder of VitalHealth Partners, a private group medical practice which focuses on preventive, integrative, holistic healthcare. Dr. Pesek is also Chief Medical Officer of Heinens Grocery Store, based in Warrensville Heights, Ohio, and a tenured Health Sciences Professor at Cleveland State University, in Cleveland, Ohio, where he teaches, researches and serves in multiple capacities, including as founding Director for the Center for Healing Across Cultures. In addition, he is founder of a leading Superfoods and Supplements company, Nutritional Roots.Dr. Todd was raised in the mountains of Appalachia in rural Pennsylvania and embraced his calling of holistic health and wellness from an early age. His passion and purpose began in the woods surrounding his home, gathering comfort and learning truth from his elders and the Earth. These childhood adventures blossomed into extensive study and collaboration with traditional healers and holistic health practitioners in places as far away as India, Peru and Belize. His goal is to shed light on holistic health and wellness through timeless healing traditions that have long helped maintain personal health and wellness, and can help us stay healthy and filled with vitality today.His work illustrates how we all can achieve wellness through hydration, Superfoods nutrition, alkalinization, and detoxification, and that an immersion into nature, healing plants and the traditional practices of the world allow for true health.Dr. Todd received his medical doctorate from The Ohio State University College of Medicine and the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio, and completed his training in Medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, St. Vincent Charity Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio.His recent success is the health and wellness best-seller, Eat Yourself Super One Bite at a Time: A Superfoods Journey for the Happy, Healthy, and Hungry.To read more about Dr. Todd, visit his website at: www.eatyourselfsuper.com
Education and Training
Northeastern University BS Honors Biochemistry 1999
The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health MD 2004
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2004
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief Medical Officer Heinen's Grocery Store2011 - 2018
- Medical Director Parker Hannifin Corporation 2013 - 2016
- Professor Health SciencesCleveland State University2004 - 2018
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, St. Vincent Charity Hospital
Hobbies / Sports
- Travel, Preventative Healthcare
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Todd J. Pesek M.D.'s Practice location
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094 Get Direction
LYNDHURST, OH 44124 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Todd J. Pesek M.D. | General Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Todd J. Pesek M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pesek
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- How is IBS Diagnosed?
IBS Tests and DiagnosisThe diagnosis of IBS depends hugely on an inclusive medical history and an exhaustive physical examination.Criteria for Diagnosing the Irritable Bowel SyndromeSince there are no major physical symptoms to definitively diagnose IBS, its diagnosis normally entails in ruling out...
- What Is Post-Streptococcal Disorder?
What is Post-Streptococcal Disorder? Post-streptococcal disorder (PSD) is a combination of many autoimmune disorders which manifest when your body's immune system is disturbed as a result of strep throat. An autoimmune disorder is a disorder which occurs as a result of the body's immune system...
- Dr. Margarita Neyman MD 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Songlim Yuh MD 5162 Broadway Ave Cleveland OH 44127
- Dr. Ali S Halabi MD 5316 Broadway Ave Cleveland OH 44127
- Ms. Christina Feser D.O. 27100 Chardon Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Bilal Mousa Ataya M.D. 30680 Bainbridge Rd Solon OH 44139
- Dr. Sonia L Tanio M.D. 5151 Warrensville Center Rd Maple Heights OH 44137