Dr. Darel J Benvenuti MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease355 Placentia Ave Suite 100 Newport Beach CA, 92663
Dr. Darel Benvenuti is a cardiologist practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Benvenuti specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Benvenuti also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University California
- University California
Dr. Darel J Benvenuti MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92663Get Direction
Dr. Darel J Benvenuti MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Benvenuti
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Can Heart Disease Be Reversed?
Coronary heart disease is a very common condition characterized by high LDL levels and blood pressure. A cardiac stress test by increasing the speed and inclination on a treadmill helps to diagnose the condition. Surgery and medication are common treatment strategies opted for when diagnosed with...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Dr. Farzan S. Rajput MD3300 W Coast Hwy Newport Beach California 92663
- Dr. Sheri Koplik M.D.414 North Camden Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio MD3080 Bristol Street Costa Mesa California 92626
- Dr. Winfried Waider MD2898 Linden Ave Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Abdul Sattar Abbasi MD1045 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Dr. Kelly J Tucker M.D.1140 W. La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868