Dr. Douglas Clark is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Clark specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1977
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Douglas A. Clark MD's Practice location
Dr. Douglas A. Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Dr. Amy C Tarnower MD933 Bradbury Dr Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Matthew L Fero OtherUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Julie Elaine Bauman M.D. MPH1201 Camino De Salud Ne Albuquerque NM 87102
- Dr. Wadih Arap M.D., PHD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Weigang Tong M.D.777 Hemlock St Macon GA 31201
- Dr. David Ted Eastlund MD2211 Lomas Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87106