Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)4727 Artesia Blvd 105b Lawndale CA, 90260
Dr. Teiriki Yokoo is a physiatrist practicing in Lawndale, CA. Dr. Yokoo is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Yokoo focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Yokoo can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1985
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; Spectrum Hlth-Butterworth Camp, General Surgery
Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD's Practice location
Lawndale, CA 90260Get Direction
HUNTINGTON PARK, CA 90255Get Direction
Dr. Teiriki Eric Yokoo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yokoo
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
Genes determine an individual’s height and skeletal strength, but certain lifestyle factors like exercise and diet are influential to the health of your bones. Having regular exercise will improve an individual's muscle and bone strength. Moreover, a person should get enough calcium daily through...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Danielle Aufiero M.D.10780 California Route 2 Los Angeles California 90025
- George Cyril8929 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Mary A. Ambach M.D.10780 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025
- Mr. Jayendra Aryindlal Shah MD1333 CHESTNUT AVE ROOM 205 LONG BEACH CA 90813
- Dr. Behzad Emad MD5757 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Dr. Ryan H. Kotton M.D.8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048