Dr. Benjamin Pieper is a Dentist practicing in Broken Arrow, OK. Dr. Pieper specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with his family, outdoors and disc golfing
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association
Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD's Practice location
Broken Arrow, OK 74012Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Dr. Parnam Mohanna D.D.S.5505 S Peoria Ave Tulsa OK 74105
- Dr. Franklin John Henrich DDS10124 S SHERIDAN RD STE A TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Kristie Vinson D.D.S.7104 South Sheridan Road Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. Ronald Lee Hammond D.D.S.10 W Broadway St Sand Springs OK 74063
- Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D.5314 S Yale Ave Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Joseph J. Massad DDS302 S Lewis Ave. Tulsa OK 74104