Dr. Folashade Adebisi Jose MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology2150 Herbert Ct Ecu Physicians Pedia Greenville NC, 27834
Dr. Folashade Jose is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Greenville, NC. Dr. Jose specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Ogun State University, Coll of Health Sciences, Ogun, Nigeria Health Sciences
Obafemi Awolowo College of Health Sciences 1992
- Mitsuda reactions induced by repeated lepromin testing in children removed at birth from their leprous parents; failure of BCG to induce strong reactivity in persistently moderate reactors.
- Obituary: Jose N Rodriguez, MD; CPH (Hopkins); MPH (Hopkins) (1897-1980).
- Obituary: Casimiro B Lara MD (1896-1981).
- Gastrointestinal Problems (stomach & Intestines) , Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Hepatology
- Mount Sinai Medical Center 2006
- St. Joesphs Children Hospital Patterson, New Jerse, Pediatrics, New Jersey, USA 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Program A
- University of California Hospital 2010
- University of California, San Francisco, Gastroenterology, California, USA 2010
Dr. Folashade Adebisi Jose MD's Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
CONCORD, NC 28025Get Direction
Dr. Folashade Adebisi Jose MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jose
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...