Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology665 S Knickerbocker Dr #8 Sunnyvale CA, 94087
Dr. Andrew Hsu practices Neuropathology in Sunnyvale, CA. Dr. Hsu studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1976
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Neurology
- Vet Affairs Med Center W La
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.'s Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hsu
- Sandra Day O’Connor, First Woman on the Supreme Court, Suffers from Dementia
Sandra Day O'Connor, 88, was the first woman to serve as a justice on the United States Supreme Court. She was appointed to the post by the late President Ronald Reagan in 1981 and serviced as a critical swing vote for much of her tenure. O'Connor was known as a moderate conservative and was the...
- Managing Muscular Dystrophy
If you're someone who has muscular dystrophy or knows someone who does, then you'll need to make sure that you know how to care for yourself to stay as comfortable as you possibly can. Unfortunately, while this condition has no cure yet, there are treatments and remedies you can do to reduce...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- Exercise Improves Brain Power
A study has added evidence to the fact that exercise may improve memory and other cognitive skills. The study results published in Health Psychology show that middle aged adults who did two-hour sessions of cycling or stretching in a week had improved memory and thinking skill within six...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Diana P. Blum677 Valparaiso Avenue Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD2001 THE ALAMEDA SAN JOSE CA 95126
- Dr. Gordon Omar Matheson M.D., PH.D.341 Galvez St Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Manjari K. Patel MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. John Joseph Ribaudo MD39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont CA 94538