Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology665 S Knickerbocker Dr #8 Sunnyvale CA, 94087
Dr. Andrew Hsu practices Neuropathology in Sunnyvale, CA. Dr. Hsu studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1976
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Neurology
- Vet Affairs Med Center W La
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.'s Practice location
Sunnyvale, CA 94087Get Direction
Dr. Andrew A Hsu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hsu
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Why Does Alzheimer’s Progress More Rapidly for Some Than for Others?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease. Over a period of many years, symptoms will slowly become more severe, and a person’s overall condition will worsen. Each person experiences a different progression of symptoms over a different stretch of time, though many will experience slow-moving...
- Migraines: What to Expect During Your Visit with a Neurologist
What are migraines?Migraines are a condition that countless people live with, and often do not seek treatment for. They are severe headaches that come in episodes lasting around 2 to 72 hours. If you have migraines, you may also experience other symptoms such as vomiting, vision problems (seeing...
- Childhood Head Injuries May Heal Over Time
A new study by Australian researchers shows that childhood head injuries, which affect the development of children, can improve over time. The poorest recovery was seen with severe brain injury, while children with less severe injuries did not have many serious problems later. According to the...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Diana P. Blum677 Valparaiso Avenue Menlo Park California 94025
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Juliana Lockman MD1040 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Javerbaum M.D.1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Amy C Lee M.D.701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040