Dr. David Wang is an interventional radiologist practicing in Stanford, CA. Dr. Wang specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2005
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Colon And Rectal Surgery; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery
David Wang MD's Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
David Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Terminal?Do you know the survival rate for pancreatic cancer? Pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest diseases in the world, and it is a leading cause of death in the United States of America. Every year 45,000 cases of pancreatic cancer are diagnosed in the U.S. and around...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- New Link Discovered Between Asthma and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Canadian researcher Dr. M. Ellen Kuenzig of the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada has led a research team that found evidence that asthma is linked to inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Kuenzig and her colleagues conducted a case-control study, which looks at health-related data within large...
- Diabetes and Your Smile
Diabetes is a disease that can affect anyone at any age. The different types of diabetes include type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, as well as gestational diabetes, which occurs during pregnancy.Diabetes affects all parts of the human body, including also the mouth and teeth. People suffering from...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- Dr. William T. Kuo M.D.300 Pasteur Dr # H-3630 Stanford CA 94305
- Gloria Hwang M.D.300 Pasteur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Edgar A. Samaniego M.D.701 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Brandon Larren Grusd M.D., J.D.787 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto CA 94306
- David M Hovsepian MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Fabio Komlos MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040