Dr. David Wang is an interventional radiologist practicing in Stanford, CA. Dr. Wang specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2005
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Colon And Rectal Surgery; St John Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery
David Wang MD's Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
David Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Diabetes a Lifelong Condition?
For the normal functioning of our bodies, most of what we eat is broken down during digestion into glucose. Glucose is sugar that is the source of energy for our cells and organs. Glucose is transported throughout the body via the bloodstream. Insulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas,...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a disease caused by the hepatitis virus C. This disease particularly attacks the liver. In chronic cases, the affected person may not be aware of any signs or symptoms of the disease for years.Symptoms of Hepatitis CPeople who have an acute hepatitis C may not experience any symptoms,...
- Brandon Larren Grusd M.D., J.D.787 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto CA 94306
- Dr. Edgar A. Samaniego M.D.701 Welch Rd Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Fabio Komlos MD701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. William T. Kuo M.D.300 Pasteur Dr # H-3630 Stanford CA 94305
- Gloria Hwang M.D.3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA 94304
- David M Hovsepian MD300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305