Dr. Ala-eddin Barham is a urologist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Barham specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Ala-eddin Barham M.D's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Ala-eddin Barham M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Hematuria?
Hematuria, or the presence of blood in urine, is more of a symptom rather than a medical condition in itself. Although it can indicate a serious underlying disorder, most of the time, it is not of immediate concern. In some cases, the blood cells in urine are not visible to the naked eye and are...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- What is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Dr. Mahmoud Saad Tarsin MD4160 John R St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Ronald William Wadle DO25500 Meadowbrook Road Novi Michigan 48375
- H. Khalaff700 Tecumseh Road East Windsor Ontario N8X 4T2
- Dr. Conrad C. Maitland MD7441 West 7 Mile Detroit Michigan 48221
- Dr. Rajesh Gobind Laungani M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Valal K George M.D.20952 E 12 Mile Rd Saint Clair Shores MI 48081