Dr. Katherine Walker is a naturopathic physician practicing in HOOD RIVER, OR. Dr. Walker specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Walker combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Katherine Walker ND.'s Practice location
HOOD RIVER, OR 97031Get Direction
Katherine Walker ND.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits
What is Epsom salt?Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is comprised of colorless and tiny crystals that look very similar to table salt. Both are not chemically the same since table salt contains sodium chloride. It has been considered a natural home remedy for multiple health...
- Cordyceps Health Benefits
What is cordyceps?Cordyceps is a type of fungus that lives on certain types of caterpillars. It is a species of edible medicinal mushroom, which is quite beneficial to health. They are very much closely related to other types of mushrooms, but they cannot be technically termed as the same as other...
- Benefits of an Oatmeal Bath for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is an oatmeal bath?For those who think that oatmeal is something that can only be taken for breakfast, think again. A long time ago, various healers have suggested the use of oats aside from just providing sustenance and relief from constipation. Oats have been recognized to contain...
- What Is Kimchi? Health Benefits and Kimchi Recipes
Kimchi is made up of salted and fermented vegetables, which Koreans enjoy the most. It has been known for about 2,000 years. The most typical Korean dish of steamed rice with kimchi is a popular meal that every Korean loves. According to Korean studies and research, kimchi is a probiotic that has...
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Health Benefits of Jackfruit
What is jackfruit?Jackfruit is regarded as the largest tree-borne fruit. Aside from its big size, its nutritional value makes it the richest among all fruits. Jackfruit can be consumed in various ways, it can be dried and roasted or added to soups. It is also available in the form of chips, jams,...
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Silapie N.D410 E JEWETT BLVD # 2 WHITE SALMON WA 98672
- Dr. Joan Laurance NO1940 12TH STREET HOOD RIVER OR 97031
- Dr. Shawna Lee Hasel N.D.818 W 6TH ST THE DALLES OR 97058
- Karen Elizabeth Freeland N.D.315 OAK ST HOOD RIVER OR 97031
- Denise Renee Wilson N.D.417 SHERMAN AVE HOOD RIVER OR 97031
- Dr. Robert Jay Schwartz ND, LAC1615 E 12th St The Dalles OR 97058