Dr. Kristin Copeland is a speech language pathologist practicing in NOBLESVILLE, IN. Dr. Copeland specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Copeland evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Copeland helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kristin Copeland's Practice location
NOBLESVILLE, IN 46060Get Direction
Kristin Copeland's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Mrs. Susan Holbert ST601 WESTFIELD RD NOBLESVILLE IN 46060
- Sarah M.a. Millikan M.S., CCC-SLP118 MEDICAL DR CARMEL IN 46032
- Mrs. Kate Elizabeth Marofske MA CCC-SLP/L14080 HEARTHWOOD DR FISHERS IN 46040
- Mrs. Barbara Ann Kindler M.A., CCC/SLP1725 N 350 W GREENFIELD IN 46140
- Barbara Griffith8138 LIEBER RD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46260
- Mrs. Jessica Ann Clark M.A., CCC-SLP7424 SHADELAND STATION WAY INDIANAPOLIS IN 46256