Dr. Sheryl Lynn Parks M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)8040 N Middlebelt Rd Westland MI, 48185
Dr. Sheryl Parks is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Westland, MI. Dr. Parks specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Parks can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Parks can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Genital Warts
- Cold Sores
- Henry Ford Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Henry Ford Hospital Program
Dr. Sheryl Lynn Parks M.D.'s Practice location
Westland, MI 48185Get Direction
HANCOCK, MI 49930Get Direction
Dr. Sheryl Lynn Parks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parks
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E MAPLE RD TROY MI 48083
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3750 WOODWARD AVE DETROIT MI 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29175 Ryan Rd Warren MI 48092
- Dr. Christina Marie DiMaggio MD37595 7 MILE RD LIVONIA MI 48152