Dr. Donato Dominick Mecca MD
Ophthalmologist235 Main St Suite 121 Dickson City PA, 18519
Dr. Donato Mecca is an ophthalmologist practicing in Dickson City, PA. Dr. Mecca specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Mecca can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Mecca can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1959
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Sacred Heart Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Dr. Donato Dominick Mecca MD's Practice location
Dickson City, PA 18519Get Direction
Dr. Donato Dominick Mecca MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mecca
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Dr. Michael W Rosiecki MD1360 Wyoming Ave Scranton PA 18509
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Mcgraw MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Mouhammed O Abuattieh MD675 BALTIMORE DR WILKES BARRE PA 18702
- Dr. Mary Jennifer Frattali MD503 S State St Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Dr. Randall R Peairs MD200 Mifflin Ave Scranton PA 18503
- Dr. Thomas George Sharkey MD703 Rutter Ave Kingston PA 18704