Dr. Max M April MD
Doctor186 E 76th St 2nd Floor New York NY, 10021
Dr. Max M April MD is a top Doctor in New York, NY. With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Max M April MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Max M April MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Max M April MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In New York, NY, Dr. Max M April MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1985
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Management of chronic sinusitis in children with cystic fibrosis.
- Superior adenoidectomy in children with palatal abnormalities.
- Atypical indications for OtoScan laser-assisted myringotomy.
- Epidermal inclusion cyst versus thyroglossal duct cyst: sistrunk or not?
- Endoscopically placed nitinol stents for pediatric tracheal obstruction.
- Complications of microdebrider-assisted powered intracapsular tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy.
- Respiratory compromise after adenotonsillectomy in children with obstructive
- Ambulatory powered intracapsular tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in children younger than 3 years.
- Tympanostomy tube insertion: anterosuperior vs. anteroinferior quadrant.
- Recurrent periorbital cellulitis: an unusual clinical entity.
- Minimally invasive techniques in laryngotracheal reconstruction.
- Sialodochostomy as treatment for imperforate submandibular duct: a systematic literature review and report of two cases.
- Reduction in surgical innovation, 1988 to 2006.
- A pilot study of balloon dilation in an animal model resulting in cricoid cartilage fracture: implications for the stenotic pediatric airway.
- Cystic fibrosis and endoscopic sinus surgery: Relationship between nasal polyposis and likelihood of revision endoscopic sinus surgery in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- 2008-2009, 2008 New York Super Doctors
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1990
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1991
Dr. Max M April MD's Practice location
Dr. Max M April MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. April
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis's Battle with Lymphoma
Jackie Kennedy Onassis is one of the most iconic first ladies of all time, and an important cultural icon of the 20th century. Not only did she establish a model for the behavior and protocol of the first ladies that would follow her, but she was also a fashion icon and a well-respected book editor...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Mitchell Kline M.D.700 Park Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Janet M Neigel M.D.201 Route 17 North Rutherford NJ 07070
- Dr. Jordan Hirsch M.D.73 Market St Yonkers NY 10710
- Dr. Robert Haar M.D.1735 York Ave New York NY 10128
- Dr. Cynara Coomer M.D.256 Mason Ave Staten Island NY 10305
- Dr. Sergiu Marcus MD140 E 80th St New York NY 10075