Daesan Oh is an acupuncturist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Oh evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Oh treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Daesan Oh ACUPUNTURE's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90010Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90010Get Direction
Daesan Oh ACUPUNTURE's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- David Chen14632 whittier Blvd Whittier CA 90605
- Jessica Ra'chel Newman LAC300 E ARBOR ST SPC 34 LONG BEACH CA 90805
- Aleksandra Dianova LAC5257 Vineland Ave North Hollywood CA 91601
- Valerie Ducos L.AC14242 VENTURA BLVD STE 200 SHERMAN OAKS CA 91423
- Natalia Manko1628 Cravens Ave Torrance CA 90501
- Dr. Takeshi Komatsu ATC., LAC., DAOM11340 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064