Dr. Melanie Albers is a psychologist practicing in GREENVILLE, SC. Dr. Albers specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Albers evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Albers because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Melanie Albers's Practice location
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Melanie Albers's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Intrinsic Motivation?
Intrinsic motivation is a type of behavior, which is driven or fueled by internal rewards. It involves engaging in a behavior, in which a person finds it as personally rewarding. Essentially, a person performs an activity not to receive external rewards, but for his or her own...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Heidi Bolden201 Old Boiling Springs Rd Greer SC 29650
- Dr. Rebecca Wagner PH.D.100 Augusta St Greenville SC 29601
- Margaret W. Lee M.ED., L.P.C.412 Pettigru St. Greenville SC 29601
- Dr. Gray Mckay Buchanan155 Academy Ave Greenwood SC 29646
- Mrs. Kim Jean Moore ED.S.1400 Griffin Mill Rd Easley SC 29640
- Dr. Kevin Irmiter PH.D.251 Highgate Cir Greer SC 29650