Dr. Paul Joseph Vallone MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery369 West Blackwell St Dover NJ, 07801
Dr. Paul Vallone is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Dover, NJ. Dr. Vallone specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Paul Joseph Vallone MD's Practice location
Dover, NJ 07801Get Direction
Dr. Paul Joseph Vallone MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vallone
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Allen D. Rosen M.D.37 North Fullerton Avenue Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Dr. Matthew S. Coons MD2333 Morris Avenue Union New Jersey 07083
- Dr. Larry Phillip Weinstein MD385 Route 24 Chester NJ 07930
- Azra Ashaf Morristown New Jersey
- Dr. Anthony C. Corrado D.O.1919 Greentree Road Cherry Hill New Jersey 08003
- Dr. Dominick Imundi Golio M.D.935 Park Avenue New York NY 10028