Dr. Betzi Teran soto is a pediatrician practicing in Mesquite, TX. Dr. Teran soto is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Teran soto diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Teran soto can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad de Aquino Bolivia Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud 2003
- Ear Infection
- Athlete's Foot
- Head Lice
- Strep Throat
Betzi Teran soto MD's Practice location
Mesquite, TX 75150Get Direction
SUNNYVALE, TX 75182Get Direction
Betzi Teran soto MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Parkway Rowlett TX 75088
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.1935 Medical District Dr. Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Carmen R. Wilson MD3320 Live Oak Street Dallas Texas 75204