Dr. Patricia Stephens is a Dentist practicing in San Jacinto, CA. Dr. Stephens specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Efficient site specific removal of a C-terminal FLAG fusion from a Fab' using copper(II) ion catalysed protein cleavage.
- Improved efficiency of site-specific copper(II) ion-catalysed protein cleavage effected by mutagenesis of cleavage site.
- The in vitro activity of ADAM-10 is inhibited by TIMP-1 and TIMP-3.
- Meltrin gamma(ADAM-9) mediates cellular adhesion through alpha(6)beta(1 )integrin, leading to a marked induction of fibroblast cell motility.
- High-level periplasmic expression in Escherichia coli using a eukaryotic signal peptide: importance of codon usage at the 5' end of the coding sequence.
- Generation of a minimal alpha5beta1 integrin-Fc fragment.
- Neutrophil adhesion: a point for therapeutic intervention?
- Sequestration of cadmium and copper by recombinant rainbow trout and human metallothioneins and by chimeric (mermaid and fishman) proteins with interchanged domains.
- Elucidation of cDNA sequences for metallothioneins from rainbow trout, stone loach and pike liver using the polymerase chain reaction.
- In vitro and in vivo characterisation of anti-murine IL-13 antibodies recognising distinct functional epitopes.
- Characterization of recombinant gp120 and gp160 from HIV-1: binding to monoclonal antibodies and soluble CD4.
- A chink in HIV's armour?
- The bovine papillomavirus genome and its uses as a eukaryotic vector.
- Stromelysin is an activator of procollagenase. A study with natural and recombinant enzymes.
- Regulatory region of the heat shock-inducible capR (lon) gene: DNA and protein sequences.
Dr. Patricia E Stephens DDS's Practice location
Dr. Patricia E Stephens DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Stanley G. Armbruster DDS40680 California Oaks Road Murrieta California 92562
- Dr. James H. B. Lee D.D.S.2535 Foothill Boulevard La Crescenta California 91214
- Dr. Jessica Wagner Sabo DDS701 Highland Springs Ave Beaumont CA 92223
- Dr. Daniel C Park D.D.S.1202 Beaumont Ave Beaumont CA 92223
- Dr. Rajul M Shah D.D.S.75 W Nuevo Rd Perris CA 92571
- Dr. Nathan Jergensen D.M.D.1031 E Latham Ave. Hemet CA 92543