Dr. Kevin Ackerman is a Dentist practicing in Antioch, CA. Dr. Ackerman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kevin Ray Ackerman DDS's Practice location
Antioch, CA 94509Get Direction
Dr. Kevin Ray Ackerman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ackerman
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Ramona Yousefipour D.D.S2817 Main St Oakley California 94561
- Vanessa Gloor DDS, RDH1844 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. William Michael Schneider DDS1855 San Miguel Drive Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Alireza Moheb DMD1844 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Peter F Chase DDS130 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Marzieh Oghabian D.D.S300 E Leland Rd Pittsburg CA 94565