Joel A. Eggert D.D.S.
Dentist14 S 3rd Ave Sturgeon Bay WI, 54235
Dr. Joel Eggert is a Dentist practicing in Sturgeon Bay, WI. Dr. Eggert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Joel A. Eggert D.D.S.'s Practice location
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235Get Direction
Joel A. Eggert D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Dr. Tyler Hubbard DDS30 N 18th Ave Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Dr. Regan Luders DDS30 N 18th Ave Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Dr. Jennifer K Olson D.D.S30 N 18th Ave Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Slavik DDS1118 Michigan St Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Dr. William Gerald Berg D.D.S.30 North 18th Avenue Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Dr. Robert J Schrank D.D.S.30 N 18th Ave Sturgeon Bay WI 54235