Susannah Pitman is an acupuncturist practicing in Boonton, NJ. Dr. Pitman evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Pitman treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Susannah Kate Pitman C.A.'s Practice location
Boonton, NJ 07005Get Direction
Susannah Kate Pitman C.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Natalie Elizabeth Ramsey MS LAC292 Bloomfield Ave Montclair New Jersey 07042
- Shu-chin Hwang L.AC.256 Columbia Tpke Florham Park NJ 07932
- Mrs. Carolyn Marie Raiman C.A.1040 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Morgan Reade L.AC., C.A.40 Main St Madison NJ 07940
- Mr. Alan Paul Rivenson LAC25 Main St Canaan CT 06018
- June Schreiber LAC54 Notch Rd Oak Ridge NJ 07438