Dr. Samuel Myers is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Myers specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Myers provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Impacts of biodiversity on the emergence and transmission of infectious diseases.
- The coming health crisis: indirect health effects of global climate change.
- Climate change and children's health.
- Human health as a judicious conservation opportunity.
- Do pollinators contribute to nutritional health?
- Assessing global dietary habits: a comparison of national estimates from the FAO and the Global Dietary Database.
- Safeguarding human health in the Anthropocene epoch: report of The Rockefeller Foundation-Lancet Commission on planetary health.
- Effects of decreases of animal pollinators on human nutrition and global health: a modelling analysis.
- Effect of increased concentrations of atmospheric carbon dioxide on the global threat of zinc deficiency: a modelling study.
- Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO₂ on nutrient content of important food crops.
- Global Expanded Nutrient Supply (GENuS) Model: A New Method for Estimating the Global Dietary Supply of Nutrients.
- Nutrition: Fall in fish catch threatens human health.
- Ecosystem Services Connect Environmental Change to Human Health Outcomes.
- Estimated Effects of Future Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations on Protein Intake and the Risk of Protein Deficiency by Country and Region.
- Cohort Profile: The Madagascar Health and Environmental Research (MAHERY) study in North-eastern Madagascar.
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Samuel S Myers M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Samuel S Myers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- John Szymanski192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.645 Central Avenue Needham Heights Massachusetts 2494