Dr. Samuel Myers is an internist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Myers specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Myers provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Impacts of biodiversity on the emergence and transmission of infectious diseases.
- The coming health crisis: indirect health effects of global climate change.
- Climate change and children's health.
- Human health as a judicious conservation opportunity.
- Do pollinators contribute to nutritional health?
- Assessing global dietary habits: a comparison of national estimates from the FAO and the Global Dietary Database.
- Safeguarding human health in the Anthropocene epoch: report of The Rockefeller Foundation-Lancet Commission on planetary health.
- Effects of decreases of animal pollinators on human nutrition and global health: a modelling analysis.
- Effect of increased concentrations of atmospheric carbon dioxide on the global threat of zinc deficiency: a modelling study.
- Impacts of elevated atmospheric CO₂ on nutrient content of important food crops.
- Global Expanded Nutrient Supply (GENuS) Model: A New Method for Estimating the Global Dietary Supply of Nutrients.
- Nutrition: Fall in fish catch threatens human health.
- Ecosystem Services Connect Environmental Change to Human Health Outcomes.
- Estimated Effects of Future Atmospheric CO2 Concentrations on Protein Intake and the Risk of Protein Deficiency by Country and Region.
- Cohort Profile: The Madagascar Health and Environmental Research (MAHERY) study in North-eastern Madagascar.
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Samuel S Myers M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Samuel S Myers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 HAYDEN AVE LEXINGTON MA 02421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- John Szymanski192 North Street Danvers Massachusetts 01923
- Dr. Daniela Capriles M.D.131 Old Rd To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 RIVER ST MATTAPAN MA 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459