Dr. Denis Sivak MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)12 Avery Pl Avery Center For Ob Westport CT, 06880
Dr. Denis Sivak is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Westport, CT. Dr. Sivak specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sivak can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sivak can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1969
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1969
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Orange County Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Stanford University 1970
- Stanford University Program
Dr. Denis Sivak MD's Practice location
Westport, CT 06880Get Direction
Dr. Denis Sivak MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sivak
- Alternative Treatments for Fibroids
Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors occurring on the uterine walls of women. Fibroids start as small growths that later develop into the size of a grapefruit before the accompanying symptoms become visible, prompting the individual to seek medication. Fibroids are fairly common in women above...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- How Does Your Baby Develop During the First Trimester?
When a woman becomes pregnant, her periods stop. Pregnancy starts when the egg that has been released from the ovaries is fertilized by a sperm. It usually lasts about 40 weeks and is divided into three trimesters. The first, second and third months are considered the first trimester of pregnancy....
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Mrs. Caterina Violi MD2 1/2 Dearfield Drive Greenwich Connecticut 06831
- Dr. Karen Moriarty Morris M.D.157 East Main Street Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Scott A. Vander Vennet MD2 Ivy Brook Road Shelton Connecticut 06484
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Kay Kourounis Dohr1 New Haven Avenue Milford Connecticut 06460